Monday, June 27, 2011

What happens when the environment changes?

So for a few weeks I am out of town. And away for my exercise crew, so what does that mean? I have been trying for a few days to get up and go out and run but I have not and I blame it on the heat! So instead f going in the evening it was suggested that I do a morning workout because it would be cooler. So in the morning I am going to have another go. Really cannot make too much time pass between so I will come back tomorrow and let you know how long of a distance I walked/ran because it is going to happen! On the nutrition front I am drinking lots of water and eating plenty of summer fruit mangoes, plums and such keeping hydrated!!!! Have some more info but I m going to do it in another post! Talk to you in a bit!

fruit & juices
di june plum!

No comments: