Friday, July 20, 2007

Who me????

I was in discussions with one of my mentors/lecturers the other day and the topic of nutrition counselling came up. A very interesting point of if we who are trained and know what to do have such a hard time doing it what more those who do not have the information????? A truer question has not been asked.... what brought me to this today a close friend asked me what I ate today and I told her crackers and cheese (for lunch) to which she replies I cannot tell her any thing about her eating habits again!!!!!

WOW I said but you cannot say that and then I thought why not? I do not have bad eating habits generally but there is room for improvement and so she got me thinking again clean up my own yard and then look to helping others. I need to be an example dont it?

irie

june plum

No comments: